Tuesday, July 20, 2010


OK - so Im going to have 2 posts in one day :-p.  This will probably NEVER happen again!!  


As my previous post said I was chomping at the bit for fabric and all I could think about was charm packs and jelly rolls, after I bought the sewing machine I got on eBay and started poking around.  I ended up winning 4 auctions in 2 days.  Here is what I got on day 1:


10  2 1/2" x 42" strips of solid white Kona cotton fabric
10  2 1/2" x 42" strips of solid black Kona cotton fabric

I was so excited to just to have those two items right there - 20 strips...hehe

Last night I was chatting with my sister...as if we dont talk enough during the day(I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sister)  and in the mean time I was poking around on eBay again.  Look what I won last night:

CHRISTMAS MAGIC by Kathy Schmitz LCC  for Moda Charm Pack

&

MAKIN' NEW FRIENDS by Deb Strain for Moda Charm Pack

I fell in love with the Makin' New Friends the moment I say it!!  Thank you Fashin88Frenzy and cdavis762 for helping me get my fabric collection started!  Now I am on the hunt for some fall fabric - my FAVORITE time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment