Thursday, July 15, 2010



Oh My!!!  


My sister has got me interested in quilt making.  She just purchased her first bit of fabric for a special project!  She has gotten familiar with 'our' sewing machine and has done quite a few projects already.  


I am very indecisive, I admit it!  I knew (and she politely told me) that I would be better off getting my fabric in bundles already put together - No decisions to make other than what line or theme to go with.


One of the first blogs I started following after she piqued my interest was the Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber.  I played around on their site - but it was all little overwhelming to me.  I have never sewn a stitch on a sewing machine - what in the world was I looking a fabric for??


Today, I came across this:  Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics - Makin' New Friends.  (Anyone who knows me closely will attest that I LOVE LOVE LOVE snowmen.)  I seen these panels and knew I was done for.



My brain is going a thousand miles a minute...all of the possibilities!!  I'm chomping at the bit to start buying up 'stuff' to make something out of this...too bad I really have no idea where to start :-D  

1 comment:

  1. Run over to

    http://presentingthepotters.blogspot.com/2010/07/look-at-this-thats-my-beautiful-most.html#links

    to check out a special post!

    ReplyDelete