Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well, this is my first true post to a blog.  I'm new to this, only having read my sister's blog to stay up to date with the wedding, the house and her picture taking.  So, to start I will tell a little about ourselves:


Mr A and I met while working at Kmart in high school.  We dated throughout my last year of high school, all through college too.  While there were some rough patches, we have been together for most of 13 years and will have been married 4 years in July :-D.  We have been blessed with one son, A, who is 3 1/2.  We have been trying to conceive for 18 months.  While we have not sought fertility help yet, we are considering that option in the coming months.  


I am a graduate of Appalachian State University with a degree in accounting. I have worked for an accounting firm, a mental health provider, a NASCAR race team and now an eye care provider.  


Mr A is a graduate of Caldwell Community College and a retail store manager.  He has done retail for most of his working life :-).  I think he likes it, most of the time.  Like anyone else there are those days when you wonder.  


OK - that is enough for the first post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment