Tuesday, June 15, 2010



We just moved our church memberships to Blairs Fork Baptist Church where we have been attending for a little over 2 years.  We both knew that we needed to listen to God about finding "our" church once we were married.  BFBC was the first one we attended together after we had A and this is where we are meant to be.  I grew up at Closer Walk Baptist Church while Mr. A attended East Flat Baptist Church.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our little church!  We are blessed to have the most amazing friends - no one could ask for better people, men or women :-).  I help in the Pre-K Sunday school class and sing in the choir.   I get to sing beside my sister...who often rearranges the music to her liking with nice harmonies and other decoration in the chorus of some of our songs.  Her husband sang up there with us a couple of Sundays ago - I have been working on Mr. A...he isn’t biting though.

Our Pastor and his family are the greatest!!  They give their everything to us!!  He stands up for what is right according to the King James Version Bible and will preach it out loud for everyone to hear.  Mrs. P stands right there holding him up - she is one of my most cherished friends and I am so blessed to have her friendship.  Then there are the little P’s...three of them and I love them to pieces – really great kids.


Bible School is coming up at the end of July.  I helped last year in the toddler class.  It is my class this year with my sister!  I must admit that I am quite nervous.  So far I have come up with craft ideas for a few of the nights, but nothing concrete so far…gotta get a move on :-p     

No comments:

Post a Comment